Information about method and parameters used in NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105144] Information about method and parameters used in NDSolve
  • From: "Edward Jensen" <edward at jensen.invalid>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 06:10:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi.

I'm trying to solve a set of coupled differential equations numerically with
different methods implemented by myself which I try to compare to the
solution provided by NDSolve. Is there anyway to obtain information about
which of the numerical methods implemented i Mathematica is used for my
specific problem after I have run NDSolve?

Thanks in advance.