Re: bug in Mathematica 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg105157] Re: bug in Mathematica 7?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:49:30 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
It looks you're right. You may consider reporting this at
support at wolfram.com.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Nov 22, 1:11 pm, Li Yi <liyi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> For Limit[EllipticTheta[3, 0, x], x -> 1, Direction -> 1], Mathematica
> 7.0.0. returns 0.
> However, the correct answer should be +infinity.
Prev by Date:
How to get the output of FindFit from MathLink in C program?
Next by Date:
Re: "If" syntax question
Previous by thread:
bug in Mathematica 7?
Next by thread:
Color depth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia