Re: Color depth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105153] Re: Color depth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:48:46 -0500 (EST)

This looks like a troll or I am missing something here? For someone
who has been around for a while I cannot imagine that you haven't been
working with colors before.

Manipulate[
 Graphics[{RGBColor[r, g, b], Disk[]}], {r, 0, 1, 1/256}, {g, 0, 1,
  1/256}, {b, 0, 1, 1/256}]

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Nov 22, 1:16 pm, Roger Bagula <rlbag... at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_depth
>
> Does anyone know how to access thousand and millions of
> colors in Mathematica?
>
> Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
> 11759 Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 :http://www=
.google.com/profiles/Roger.Bagula