Re: Setting global InputAutoReplacements

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105160] Re: [mg105083] Setting global InputAutoReplacements
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:50:05 -0500 (EST)

Format->Edit Stylesheet...

Paste the cell I included.  For a single notebook, you're done.

Click Install in the toolbar.  Choose a filename and install it.  That name will
now show up in the Stylesheets menu.  Choose that stylesheet and it works.

Or, choose the name of an existing stylesheet (like Default.nb).  This will,
unfortunately require a restart of M-- to see it, but now it works for all
notebooks using that stylesheet.

These are much better than editing a stylesheet inside of the installation
directory, a procedure I don't encourage.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group