Re: Formal Concept Analysis

I'm not too familiar with this, but perhaps the following package on
knowledge space may be something for you:

http://wundt.uni-graz.at/publicdocs/publications/file1133524798.pdf
http://wundt.uni-graz.at/publicdocs/publications/file1133524050.pdf

The last file contains the package code.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Nov 26, 5:59 am, Todd R Johnson <Todd.R.John... at uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
> Is anyone aware of existingMathematicacode for doingFormal Concept Analys=
is?  Specifically, I need to generate the closed sets and graph the resul=
ting lattice for a given set of objects and corresponding attributes.