Re: Formal Concept Analysis
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg105303] Re: Formal Concept Analysis
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:28:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm not too familiar with this, but perhaps the following package on
knowledge space may be something for you:
The last file contains the package code.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Nov 26, 5:59 am, Todd R Johnson <Todd.R.John... at uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
> Is anyone aware of existingMathematicacode for doingFormal Concept Analys=
is? Specifically, I need to generate the closed sets and graph the resul=
ting lattice for a given set of objects and corresponding attributes.
Prev by Date:
Re: Replacing Values Close to One
Next by Date:
Re: How to make large graphics object fit within a plot?
Previous by thread:
Formal Concept Analysis
Next by thread:
Replacing Values Close to One