Re: ItemSize and ImageSize->Full ,

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg105332] Re: [mg105312] ItemSize and ImageSize->Full ,
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 01:07:07 -0500 (EST)

Your expression:

give exactly what you expect on my system with nothing strange happening.

Try a restart of Mathematica and see what happens.

Cheers .... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at

Mathematica for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (12th September 2009)
MacOS X V 10.6.1 Snow Leopard
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM