Re: Pounds and Kilograms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103649] Re: Pounds and Kilograms
- From: pfalloon <pfalloon at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 06:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 30, 7:01 pm, "Kevin J. McCann" <k... at KevinMcCann.com> wrote: > The Units Package has Pounds and Kilograms. Pound is listed as a unit of > weight, Kilogram as a unit of mass; however, > > Convert[Kilogram,Pound] > > 2.20462 Pound > > Seems inconsistent. (I hate units.) > > Kevin W|A gives it as a unit of mass: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=pounds so I suspect issues like this will be better handled within Mathematica in the near future. Cheers, Peter.