Re: Re: Mouse-Over or Mouse-Click Values of Coordinates in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103697] Re: [mg103642] Re: Mouse-Over or Mouse-Click Values of Coordinates in
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:00:36 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, Bob and Nasser.

Bob, if I understand correctly, the three arguments of Text that you
use in Epilog are expression, coordinates, and offset: expression (pt,
which is the figures of the coordinates to be displayed), coordinates
(pt again to center the figures at the point), and offset (1.25 Sign
[a] {1, 1}, to make it look good).

	Text[pt, pt, 1.25 Sign[a] {1, 1}]}]

		G.