Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion

dr DanW schrieb am 05.10.2009 19:22:

> How many files are we talking about here?

In about 100 files.

In the meantime I found out that I can convert the files with my
Mathematica 5.0 version, _if_ I don't ask neither for
"Convert Input cells to Standard Form" nor
"Convert Output cells to Standard Form".

Sorry and many many thanks however.
Alfred