Image processing with ImageCompose

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103802] Image processing with ImageCompose
  • From: Hemangi Wadekar <hemangi29 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:00:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Would someone please help me to find out how to use ImageCompose[] to compare the signals on two images.

I would like to adjust the opacity of the top image so that the signals from bottom image also show up.

If I have one image red and other green, then would the matched points should show as orange?

Or is there any other way in Mathematica to get the results?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hemangi.