Re: How to do curved arrows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103863] Re: How to do curved arrows?
- From: István <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:19:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you all for the answers, I should have figured the solution out by my own. Nevertheless, it would seem convenient to me to have a more general arrow wrapper, which would be able to make arrows (that is, attach an arrowhead) directly from e.g. BezierCurve primitives. Thanks again Istvan