- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103963] Re: trading
- From: Michael Stern <nycstern at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:22:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200910131119.HAA29319@smc.vnet.net>
We use it for such purposes. If you use Bloomberg, you may want to try
out our Bloomberg-to-Mathematica data import tools in the Wolfram Library.
Joel Reymont wrote:
> Who is using Mathematica for trading and backtesting?
> I just bought my copy and would like to model futures and options
> trading systems.
> Thanks, Joel
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Re: The graph of (x + 2)^(1/5) + 4 not plotted
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Joel Reymont <firstname.lastname@example.org>