Re: Streaming Real-Time Stock Quotes in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104017] Re: Streaming Real-Time Stock Quotes in Mathematica
- From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:16:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't have any experience, but you may wish to look at Michael Stern's Bloomberg package and see if there is anything hack in that. http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/7357/ My other suggestion would be to check out the low-level streaming input and output functions: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/StreamsAndLowLevelInputAndOutput.html Cheers, t.