Re: About binary relations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104048] Re: About binary relations
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:01:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
In v7 there's a lot of boolean operations added to the stuff that was peviously availably. You might try the guide page guide/ BooleanComputation. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Oct 16, 1:00 pm, olfa <olfa.mra... at yahoo.fr> wrote: > Hello Mathematica community, > is there a package in mathematica that allows me to manipulate binary > relations in order to do operations like > (R1 U R2) o R3 > Thank you.