Re: Code folding and wrapping using the input->code method?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104052] Re: Code folding and wrapping using the input->code method?
- From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, the solution John Fultz proposed in this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/msg/402283b1547403fb? worked particularly fine for me. Regards, Yves telefunkenvf14 schrieb: > Does anyone know how to make Mathematica both fold and wrap code > input? > > I really like using the code input option (because it automatically > generates an autosave package for you, and I like the way it sets the > code off from the rest of your work in a notebook), but the lack of > folding and wrapping are driving me NUTS! > > -RG >