Re: Animations on mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104093] Re: Animations on mathematica
- From: fd <fdimer at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:10:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sorry, I got late to this post... I've tried your code, but when I export your example the duration of the AVI video still is 4 seconds; all I see is a couple of frames, which makes the animation looks pretty fast. I assume you don't have this problem, so something might be missconfigured in my Mathematica.