Re: How to get data from solvin' numerically differential equation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104170] Re: How to get data from solvin' numerically differential equation?
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:33:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, > Mathematica solves numerically differential equation and makes > interpolation. I can plot this interpolating function. Can I save all > the points in a file or somehow get this data? > Best regards, Mikhail Shalaginov. > Look at the package DifferentialEquations`InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy`. You will find it in the Documentation Center with the search string InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy, or probably on this page: tutorial/NDSolvePackages#120436095 (does anyone know whether these numbers are unique among any mathematica installation / version ?) The package contains functions to extract the data from the InterpolatingFunction-Objects. Together with Export you should be able to extract and save data in any form you wish. hth, albert