Re: How to get data from solvin' numerically differential equation?

Hi,

> Mathematica solves numerically differential equation and makes
> interpolation. I can plot this interpolating function. Can I save all
> the points in a file or somehow get this data?
> Best regards, Mikhail Shalaginov.

Look at the package DifferentialEquations`InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy`.
You will find it in the Documentation Center with the search string
InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy, or probably on this page:

tutorial/NDSolvePackages#120436095

(does anyone know whether these numbers are unique among any mathematica
installation / version ?)

The package contains functions to extract the data from the
InterpolatingFunction-Objects. Together with Export you should be able
to extract and save data in any form you wish.

hth,

albert