NotebookOptionsInspector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104182] NotebookOptionsInspector
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

I have added a small toll that I recently coded to the Mathematica
Tools Blog at

http://www.scientificarts.com/mathematicatools/blog/BE3465168921/BE3465168921.html

The purpose of the NotebookOptionsInspector function is to give you
easy access to the notebook options of a notebook so that you can see
them, edit them, and modify them directly.

I hope that this is useful to some folks...

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife