Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104186] Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering symbols
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> the Greek letters you may insert by Esc+letter_of_your_choice+Esc. Try Esc+E+Esc and look also into
> the posting mg104133 by Hannes Kessler appeared today, where Hannes proposes exactly this way.
> I also like it and will actually use this advise.
> By the way, dear Community members, do you know shortcuts that would enable one to easily introduce
> Gothic or double struck characters?
Esc-go<letter>-Esc and Esc-ds<letter>-Esc, you can learn most shortcuts
when howering the mouse pointer on one of the buttons in the special
Prev by Date:
Re: Multi-Colored Filling in DateListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: How to get data from solvin' numerically differential
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering symbols
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering symbols