Re: Re: Re: Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104199] Re: Re: [mg104167] Re: Re: Suggestions on how to use standard engineering
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:34:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Daniel,
you are right of coarse. But if you open Landau and Lifshitz's
Theoretical Physics course, you will often see Gothic letters in
equations. You will not claim
 though that this is another vampire novel version, will you? In some
cases I would even agree.
Have fun of reading anyway, Alexei

Alexei Boulbitch wrote:
> Hi, Nasser,
>
> the Greek letters you may insert by Esc+letter_of_your_choice+Esc. Try
> Esc+E+Esc and look also into the posting mg104133 by Hannes Kessler
> appeared today, where Hannes proposes exactly this way. I also like it
> and will actually use this advise.
> By the way, dear Community members, do you know shortcuts that would
> enable one to easily introduce Gothic or double struck characters?
>
> Regards, Alexei

I think Gothic characters are usually introduced in vampire novels.

Daniel

--
Alexei Boulbitch, Dr., habil.
Senior Scientist

IEE S.A.
ZAE Weiergewan
11, rue Edmond Reuter
L-5326 Contern
Luxembourg

Phone: +352 2454 2566
Fax:   +352 2454 3566

Website: www.iee.lu

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.