Re: Mathematica blogs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104201] Re: Mathematica blogs
  • From: Mac <mwjdavidson at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:35:21 -0400 (EDT)

Excellent idea - I did not know about many of the interesting sites
you listed. I would suggest adding a link to Leonid Shifrin's free on-
line book as well

http://www.mathprogramming-intro.org

Mac

On Oct 21, 12:30 pm, "M.Roellig" <markus.roel... at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Dear group,
>
> inspired by Armand Tamzarian's answer to the posthttp://groups.google.com=
/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_...

cs.htmlhttp://web.mac.com/hrbishop.pmsi/DCSIG.m/Gems.htmlhttp://mathgis.blo=
gspot.com/http://www.bugman123.com/index.htmlhttp://wildebeests.wordpress.c=
om/category/mathematica/http://collison.ie/blog/

> and of course the well known pages: