Re: How create vertical line using Plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104249] Re: How create vertical line using Plot?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 01:05:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"davef" <davidfrick2003 at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hbu7s7$7ic$1 at smc.vnet.net... > How can I create a vertical line using the Plot command? > > I can hack it using "y" = very big number times "x" but is there a > more elegant way to do it? > I think more specification would help. But to create a line in Mathematica do help on the Line function. --Nasser