Re: How to format Superscript and Subscript for a symbol to the same
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104278] Re: How to format Superscript and Subscript for a symbol to the same
- From: Philip Pirrip <pipBEZspama at bezSPAMA.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 01:11:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I looked the all the Palettes also that come with Mathematica 7, but do not > see such a pattern to use? There is such a thing in the Basic Math Input palette. Second row from below, starts with exponent, next is the index, then both combined. Try also Subscript[a, i]^e in StandardForm of the cell.