Re: Re: comparable sizes across BubbleCharts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg104333] Re: [mg104312] Re: comparable sizes across BubbleCharts
  • From: Ariel Sepúlveda <sepulveda.cuevas at>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 04:06:30 -0500 (EST)

PrioritizationPlot is type of BubblePlot designed to portray up to five
variables in a two dimensional plot.  This is done by automatically creating
an array of bubble plots provided the right input data and options.  In this
plot MaxBubbleSize, MinBubbleSize, and DefaultBubbleSize are options used to
make bubble size comparable among different plots.  You may want to check
the other 17 options for PrioritizationPlot in this link:

An interface to play with all plot options is provided in BEST Viewpoints
which you can get from the Wolfram Store or from this link