Re: problem of syntax.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104361] Re: problem of syntax.
- From: mathlawguy <chandler.seth at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:56:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Oct 28, 4:09 am, micmac <julien.d... at dal.ca> wrote: > Hello everyone, > > For some reasons, I have a matrix where each element is itself another > matrix of size one. > How can I transform that in a normal matrix where each element is just the > value ? > > I am very confused with mathematica syntax. > > thanks, > > Julien > > -- > View this message in context:http://www.nabble.com/problem-of-syntax.-tp26086236p26086236.html > Sent from the MathGroup mailing list archive at Nabble.com. If m is your matrix in which each element is a matrix, ArrayFlatten[m] would appear to do exactly what you want.