Re: ReplaceAll evaluation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104420] Re: ReplaceAll evaluation
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 01:51:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2009.10.30. 8:18, Rui wrote: > I found myself writing Unevaluate[blabla..balbal] /. Rules way too > often. Most of the times I don't want the /. to evaluate it before > replacing. > Is there any nice way to do it? > Or I should set the attribute HoldFirst, or type that all the time, or > create my own function? Can you give some real examples where you use this construct?