Re: Mathematica plot not matching up to excel plot tia sal22

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102885] Re: Mathematica plot not matching up to excel plot tia sal22
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

What you may want to look into is ListPlay[] and surrounding Sound
Functions.

>From Help Files

ListPlay[{Subscript[list, 1],Subscript[list, 2]}] generates stereo sound.
The left-hand channel is given first.

ListPlay[{Subscript[list, 1],Subscript[list, 2],\[Ellipsis]}] generates
sound on any number of channels. If the lists are of different lengths,
silence is inserted at the ends of the shorter lists.

news:h7g91i$6sl$1 at smc.vnet.net...