BoxWhiskerPlot - BoxLabels and FrameTicks won't work together

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102953] BoxWhiskerPlot - BoxLabels and FrameTicks won't work together
  • From: janeywit <janeywit at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 05:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have the problem that I can't seem to have both BoxLabels and
FrameTicks show up together.  Here's an example:

Needs["StatisticalPlots`"]

list1 = {4, 3, 5, 6, 4, 5, 7, 5, 3}

list2 = {5, 6, 7, 6, 7, 5, 4}

BoxWhiskerPlot[list1, list2,  BoxLabels -> {"A", "B"}, FrameTicks ->
{{{3, 3.5, 4, 4.5}, None}, {None, None}}]

If I remove the FrameTicks then the BoxLabels show up correctly, but I
can't seem to have both together.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!