Margins in PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103198] Margins in PDF
  • From: "Kurt TeKolste" <tekolste at fastmail.us>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

I went to publish the solution to a simple problem for some
middle school students using the "Save Selection As" option only
to discover that it creates an unacceptable document -- the
margin seems to be set to zero in the .pdf file.  A search of
help has not produced any way to tell Mathematica that I want
margins intended for humans.

Does anyone know the secret to this?

Kurt
Regards,