Taylor series of the zeta function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103317] Taylor series of the zeta function
  • From: Guy Verhofstadt <guy.verhofstadt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:24:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
I would like to compute the Taylor series of the (logarithm) of the
Riemann zeta function at various integral points, up to high order and
with high precision.
Mathematica does quite well at this:
N[Series[Log[Zeta[x]], {x, 85, 30}], 100]
gives a result, for instance.
I would like to know which algorithm is used to compute this, or how I
could find out.
Thank you