Re: Histogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103622] Re: Histogram
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

"Claus" <clausenator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:h9srte$pcv$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi,
> I haven't used the Histogram in v.7 until today.
> It seems like in my setup both the function is not recognized (whenever
> I write "Histogram" it turns red) as well as options introduced in v.7
> turn red ("ChartElements" for example).

That is strange, because I get the same problem, sometimes, with BarChart[]
command. It turns red. Sometimes when I shut down the kernel and revaluate
the notebook, it stops being red, then sometimes it turns red again.

Here is a pic of my notebook now. I am using version 7 on windows XP sp2.

http://12000.org/tmp/092809/why_red.PNG

It seems to happen when I open a second new notebook and play with the
BarChart[] command to try something, then when I go back to the above open
notebook, I see it red. But I am not sure about that.

This is really strange.

--Nasser

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4468 (20090929) __________

http://www.eset.com