Export a vector

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg108805] Export a vector
  • From: nt <sagittarius5962 at>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:00:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I have a question on how to export an array from a loop with several
iterating varibles:
for example:

equation= some equation!

I can give the loop a name like L=Do[....] and write
Export["file.xls",L] but what I get is the matrix with dimensions of
i*j. can I only export bet[i] which is a vector within the loop to a

Thanks for you replies