Intel MKL 10
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg108820] Intel MKL 10
- From: Snir Gazit <snirgaz at techunix.technion.ac.il>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:38:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
I have been trying to use the "c++ mathlink".
The linking process works great till I link my c++ program with
Intel's MKL 10.0 libraries.
There a similar bug in another system that is caused by the fact that it
uses MKL 9 (I think that also Mathematica uses the same version).
Is there a solution for Mathematica?
Help is much appreciated. Contact me for details on a solution
in the other system.
Prev by Date:
Speed Up of Calculations on Large Lists
Next by Date:
Re: a little nasty problem?
Previous by thread:
Re: Speed Up of Calculations on Large Lists
Next by thread:
Re: Intel MKL 10