Re: Intel MKL 10

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108906] Re: Intel MKL 10
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:27:05 -0400 (EDT)

snirga wrote:

> I am able to activate the link with Install["name of C++ source"]
> But trying to active any linked function that uses MKL results with an
> error.
>
> I cannot rule out the possibility  that this is unrelated to MKL 10.
> But for calculation that don't involve MKL 10 calls every thing works
> fine.

So let's get this quite clear. You have a Mathlink program that seems to
work if you don't call a function from MKL 10, but crashes if you do
(what error does it produce).

What OS are you running on?

Is MKL 10 supplied as a DLL? If it is, are you sure it is accessible to
the MathLink program?

I take it the link phase produced no diagnostics.

Are you using a 64-bit machine with 64-bit OS, or a 32-bit machine? If
you are using a 64-bit machine, are you using the 64-bit version of this
library?

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk