Mathematica's beauty

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108996] Mathematica's beauty
  • From: "Stuart Nettleton" <Stuart.Nettleton at uts.edu.au>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 03:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi friends, I would like to show one or two examples of Mathematica's
extraordinary beauty and elegance in some conference papers I am
presenting in June to mathematical economists of the International Input
Output Association. The generic topic is computable general equilibrium,
which I have well in hand with Mathematica examples. However I will be
tempting hard-core GAMS and Ampl users to Mathematica's world of data
visualisation so a little more pizazz wouldn't go astray! While Wolfram
has many fine demonstrations, I would appreciate any thoughts about
Mathematica's "top 3 expressions of beauty."
Cheers to all and special thanks to Daniel and the others on this forum
who helped me with some chewy bits on the way to achieve my Phd (for
interest http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/dspace/handle/2100/1012?show=full),
Stuart

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If