Can you communicate about Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg109102] Can you communicate about Mathematica?
  • From: Laura Berg <lauraj at>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:02:18 -0400 (EDT)

* Can you communicate about Mathematica?

Wolfram Research continues to expand ... and we're looking for people to
explore and explain applications of Mathematica in diverse areas.

If you are enthusiastic about Mathematica and its applications, good at
written communication, and savvy about understanding market needs, we'd love
to have you join our team.

There are a lot of exciting directions for Mathematica ahead.  This is an
opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to the way computing
is done.

Please apply at

Laura Berg
Wolfram Research, Inc.
100 Trade Center Drive;Champaign;IL;61820
email:lauraj at
Recruiting Manager