Re: Function making white spaces

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg109178] Re: Function making white spaces
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:49:39 -0400 (EDT)

David Park
djmpark at

From: Alexei Boulbitch [mailto:Alexei.Boulbitch at]

Dear community,

I know that Mathematica has a built-in function that places a defined
number of white spaces and may be used with say, Print operator.
I cannot however, recall its  name, or find it in Help. Please give me a
hint, what is it?

Best, Alexei

Alexei Boulbitch, Dr., habil.
Senior Scientist

ZAE Weiergewan
11, rue Edmond Reuter
L-5326 Contern

Phone: +352 2454 2566
Fax:   +352 2454 3566

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform
us immediately and destroy the original transmittal from your system. Thank
you for your co-operation.