sqlite database connection

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109227] sqlite database connection
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <dudenhoeffer at wisc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 05:57:26 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone hep me connect to a sqlite database?  I have used DatabaseLink
extensively with MySQL, but sqlite is not in the list of available
databases.

 The only example I have found online is at <
http://dev.ragfield.com/2009/05/wolframalpha-tweet-analysis.html> a blog of
"Rob",  a wolfram employee. His syntax (db =
Database`OpenDatabase["dbname.sqlite"]) is not supported by any of the
packages I have loaded.  Is there another package I need to load, or is
there a third-party JDBC driver that I need to install?

Thanks.
Nate