Re: Functional geometric algorithms

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg109144] Re: Functional geometric algorithms
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:11:05 -0400 (EDT)

There are some functions that fall within the computational geometry
field. There is a package which includes a function to make a Voronoi
diagram, Delauny triangularisation, Convex hull etc., but I wouldn't
call it extensive.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

 On Apr 12, 12:46 pm, Jean Guillaume Pyraksos <wis... at>