Re: Functional geometric algorithms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109144] Re: Functional geometric algorithms
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:11:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
There are some functions that fall within the computational geometry
field. There is a package which includes a function to make a Voronoi
diagram, Delauny triangularisation, Convex hull etc., but I wouldn't
call it extensive.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Apr 12, 12:46 pm, Jean Guillaume Pyraksos <wis... at hotmail.com>
> Hi !
> May I find within Mathematica (or packages) purely functional
> descriptions of classical computational geometry algorithms ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Left & Right Axes Different Scale?
Next by Date:
Re: if using Mathematica to solve an algebraic problem
Previous by thread:
Functional geometric algorithms
Next by thread:
Left & Right Axes Different Scale?