Re: Button Problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg109260] Re: Button Problem
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 05:59:34 -0400 (EDT)

and the documentation to Button doesn't help?

Typical possible settings for the  Method option include  "Preemptive"
and  "Queued".

With the default setting  Method->"Preemptive", button actions are
performed immediately, preempting any other evaluation, but are
allocated only a limited time to complete.

With the setting  Method->"Queued", button actions are added to the
current queue of evaluations, and are performed when other evaluations
are complete. No time limit is applied.

Hope this makes it clear.