Re: How can I make graphics unselectable?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109297] Re: How can I make graphics unselectable?
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:52:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:51:38 -0400 (EDT), axel wrote: > I wrote a Manipulate based application in v7 which produces graphical > output. The Code is invisible, because I closed the cell and made the > cell brackets invisible. Now, If a user selects part of the graphical > output, a tooltip appears which says "double click to edit, CTRL-d for > tools". If the user tries to move the selected object, the cell > containing the code opens and becomes visible. This is undesirable. > How can I avoid this, eg. make the graphics unselectable? > Thank you in advance, Gurus. Add Deployed->True as an option to your Manipulate. This will cause the entire body of the Manipulate to become unselectable. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.