Re: copying graphs to ppp
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109306] Re: copying graphs to ppp
- From: eric948470 <eric948470 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:31:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 20, 5:52 am, eric g <eric.p... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hello Group, > What is the best way to copy/paste a graph from mathematica to microsoft > ppp. My graphs look ugly afterward. > bests, > eric Did you try the Export function? Help indicates that you can specify the image size and the image resolution as options.