How to run GUIKitApplication module as Standalone Java Application?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109331] How to run GUIKitApplication module as Standalone Java Application?
  • From: Andrey <andrey.siver at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:30:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I found that it's easy to run GUIKitApplication module like this:

java -cp "..." com.wolfram.guikit.app.GUIKitApplication "Wolfram/
Example/Calculator"

But, how to set the location of the Mathematica (thru the parameters)?

For example, for ordinary JLink application they are like following:

java -classpath ".;\path\to\JLink.jar" SampleProgram -linkmode launch -
linkname "c:/program files/wolfram research/mathematica/6.0/
mathkernel.exe"

I'm looking into GUIKit source codes but did not see any additional
parameters for GUIKitApplication...

Regards,

-Andrey