Can anyone help?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109491] Can anyone help?
  • From: Zairex <zairex.email at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 05:48:57 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently using the trial version of Mathematica (no save/
export). I want to take the graph on this website:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=GDP+per+capita,+life+expectancy
(you can get the Mathematica notebook file by clicking "DOWNLOAD AS:
Live Mathematica")

Could someone export this graph as an excel file so I could see all of
the data in rows and columns with the annotated country names. Thank
you so much.