Rearrange equation II

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg111595] Rearrange equation II
  • From: Tonja Krueger <tonja.krueger at>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 01:29:39 -0400 (EDT)

I probably didn't explain properly:
I've got a function G(x), which is:
The parameters mu and sigma are unknown. I would like to convert the formula so it has the Form:
(So I kind of want to inverse the function). Is there a way to do so, with mu, sigma and x[i] not known?

Thanks for the help,
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: