parallel computing and message disabling

Hi,

If I evaluate

Off[FindMinimum::"lstol"]; Off[FindMinimum::"nrnum"]; Off[
  NIntegrate::"slwcon"]; Off[NIntegrate::"ncvb"];

and then

ParallelTable[NIntegrate[1/x, {x, 0, 1}], {i, 1, 2}]

I still get the messages, whereas if I use Table (not ParallelTable) if
goes fine.

Any idea of how to let ParallelTable know no messages are to be shown?

Thanks,

Ruth Lazkoz