Re: Run a package from the command line without launching a notebook?

Hi again,

I just found out how to do this.  The required syntax for the command
line looks something like this:

/Applications/Mathematica.app/Contents/MacOS/MathKernel -run "<</
Path.../myAutoRun.m"

Works perfectly.

Thanks to all anyway.
Still the best forum I know about on the internet!

G.