Re: Run a package from the command line without launching a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111740] Re: Run a package from the command line without launching a notebook?
- From: Garapata <warsaw95826 at mypacks.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 05:27:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi again, I just found out how to do this. The required syntax for the command line looks something like this: /Applications/Mathematica.app/Contents/MacOS/MathKernel -run "<</ Path.../myAutoRun.m" Works perfectly. Thanks to all anyway. Still the best forum I know about on the internet! G.