Re: Equation style crash bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111903] Re: Equation style crash bug
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:05:36 -0400 (EDT)

Yes. That's what happens with the Default stylesheet. If you have two
consecutive Text cells in a notebook with the JournalArticle Stylesheet,
then when you press Backspace at the beginning of the second one, the two
cells merge.

The issue I mention below of two consecutive Equation cells doesn't happen
with a Default stylesheet, since there is no Equation style in this case.