syntax-aware selection in palette notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111963] syntax-aware selection in palette notebook
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:10:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
If I have a palette notebook already created, how can I open it in a way
that I (1) see the underlying expressions; and (2) can select in a
syntax-aware manner, just like you can with input expressions in an
Is there some way in Mathematica itself?
In Workbench? If so, how do you open the palette notebook there that way?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
inconsistency of FourierParameters for Fourier and FourierTransform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: syntax-aware selection in palette notebook