- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112042] NotebookAutoSave?
- From: "S. B. Gray" <stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM
I would like an Mathematica session to automatically save the current notebook
in case I forget to do so. But the Help on NotebookAutoSave entry makes
little sense to me.
nb = CreateDocument[
Map[ExpressionCell[Defer[# + #], "Input"] &, Range],
NotebookAutoSave -> True];
fname = $TemporaryPrefix <> "autosave.nb";
NotebookSave[nb, $TemporaryPrefix <> "autosave.nb"]
How do I use this or what should I do instead? Autosaving every few
minutes or on output would be OK. Thank you for tips and info.
Prev by Date:
Re: Getting started with 3D cardioid
Next by Date:
List of multiple elements
Previous by thread:
Re: Dynamic Text in Manipulate.
Next by thread: