- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112042] NotebookAutoSave?
- From: "S. B. Gray" <stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM
I would like an Mathematica session to automatically save the current notebook in case I forget to do so. But the Help on NotebookAutoSave entry makes little sense to me. nb = CreateDocument[ Map[ExpressionCell[Defer[# + #], "Input"] &, Range], NotebookAutoSave -> True]; fname = $TemporaryPrefix <> "autosave.nb"; NotebookSave[nb, $TemporaryPrefix <> "autosave.nb"] How do I use this or what should I do instead? Autosaving every few minutes or on output would be OK. Thank you for tips and info. Steve Gray